The newest simulator is the One-G Foundation which offers its signature cockpit fidelity and realistic aerodynamics by applying blade element theory and physics modeling to simulation-based flight training. This FAA-approved Advanced Aviation Training Device (AATD) is configured as a Cessna 172S with a Garmin 650.
The one-G Sim equipment is comprised of the following:
- 1G-IOS (Instructor Operators Station) includes Integrated flight scenario build tools as well as
recordable flight parameter tracking
- Control Loading yoke, Haptic Feedback
- Headset jacks for student pilot and instructor communication
- Administrative features including Data Logging complete with secure, web-based one-G Portal access
- Compatible with PilotEdge (live ATC, subscription necessary) using Push-To-Talk buttons
- Wireless support for Foreflight, Garmin Pilot, WingX Pro, and FlyQ apps, including AHRS and synthetic vision
- 1G-650 GPS emulator module with touch screen, based on popular Garmin® GTN650
- 1G-KX165A NAV/COM module with flip/flop frequency swap
- 1G-KR87 ADF module with flip/flop frequency swap
- 1G-KFC150 autopilot module with flight director
- Audio panel with OMI
- LED advisory panel
CLICK HERE for the One-G SOLO User IOS Checklist which is an operational guide and has a link to the Checkout Quiz. After completing this training session, the user is to take the One-G SOLO Checkout Quiz, print the quiz for the instructor to review. Upon review and approval by the instructor, the quiz is filed in the pilot’s folder. The pilot has become an authorized SOLO User.
CLICK HERE for the One-G New Instructor IOS Checklist which is an operational guide and has a link to the Checkout Quiz. After completing this training session, the instructor is required to take the one-G New Instructor Checkout Quiz before being added as an Authorized Instructor.