Let your dream take flight!
Conquer new challenges and have fun while doing so. Explore new locations and new perspectives. For a more practical side, flying yourself is a flexible, cost-effective way to travel while avoiding airline hassles and expenses.
Learning to fly takes dedication, practice and a financial commitment. If you are ready, start your training with the Boeing Employees’ Flying Association (BEFA).
BEFA has been bringing the world of flying to Puget Sound since 1954. Headquartered in Renton with aircraft also at Paine Field, BEFA has a diverse range of aircraft including:
• Trainers (C150, C172,Top Cub CC18)
• High Performance Single-engine (C182Q/RG, CT210, Cirrus SR20/SR22T)
• Complex Retractable Gear (Beech C24R)
• Float Planes (C172K XP, Piper Float)
Wide selection of well-equipped, professionally maintained aircraft
Excellent history of safety
Highly qualified flight instructors, both flight and ground
Full-motion flight simulator, reducing cost of initial and recurrent training
Web-based resource scheduling
Approximately 25% lower cost than typical fixed base operators
BEFA Flying Study Club
Next monthly Zoom meeting: Saturday, May 22nd, 10 - 11:30 AM.
* Topic: Why would you want to fly to AirVenture Oshkosh?
* Speakers: Fred Quarnstrom & Harlan Zentner
* See News & Events for the details.