If you are interested in joining BEFA, please download the Membership Information Handbook and complete the Membership Application form below with a letter of introduction. For more information, call BEFA at (425) 271-2332 or come by the office for a tour!
Paine Field Airport Badging Requirements.
BEFA members flying out of Paine Field are required to have an airport issued badge. Only badge holders are allowed access to property within the security fence referred to as Air Operations Area (AOA) or “airside”.
Obtaining a Badge
To begin the process, become informed by reading the following linked Paine Field documents:
- Airport Operations Area Security Badge Booklet 10-7-2019
- Authorized Signatory Training Guide 8-27-2019
Applications & Forms to Complete (Source: https://www.painefield.com/194/Badging)
- Complete the linked AOA GA Badge Application.
- Complete an Authorized Signatory Test as well as page 1 of the linked Authority Signature Designation. The linked Authorized Signatory Test is an example of the test questions. You will become your own Authorized Signatory. Being your own Authorized Signatory means that you are responsible for your AOA badge and the renewal of your AOA badge.
- Complete the linked TSA form which requires signature and date.
Schedule your appointment online using the10to8 online portal: https://10to8.com/book/xdgeyuibwkhlyrhwgr/
Bring your I-9 documents listed below.
- A document from List A (e.g., Passport or Passport Card) OR from List B AND List C (e.g., Driver’s License and Social Security Card or Driver’s License and Birth Certificate, etc.).
- Provide originals of the above documents at your appointment, and copies will be made for the Badging Office. Expired documents are not accepted.
Airport Credentialing Office
3220 100th St SW Suite A Everett, WA 98204
Office open Weekdays: 8:30 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm ~By Appointment Only~
Email: SAR-Badging@co.snohomish.wa.us or Call (425) 388-5106