Paine Field Airport Badging Requirements
BEFA members flying out of Paine Field are required to have an airport-issued badge. Only badge holders are allowed access to the property within the security fence.
Keep in mind this is a two-trip process, which requires paperwork, background check, and at-home online training before picking up your badge.
Obtaining a PAE Badge:
To begin the process, review the following linked Paine Field documents:
Applications & Forms to Complete: (Source: https://www.painefield.com/194/Badging)
- Complete the linked AOA GA Badge Application.
- Complete the Authorized Signatory Exam. (This link is an example of the training module questions).
- Your signature is required for your own Authorized Signatory.
- Complete the linked TSA form.
Schedule your appointment online with PAE badging office:
Bring your I-9 documents listed below:
- A document from List A (e.g., Passport or Passport Card) OR from List B AND List C (e.g., Driver’s License and Social Security Card or Driver’s License and Birth Certificate, etc.).
- Provide originals of the above documents at your appointment, and copies will be made by the Badging Office. Expired documents are not accepted.
Airport Badging Office
3220 100th St SW Suite A Everett, WA 98204
Office open Weekdays: 8:30 am - 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
~By Appointment Only~
Email: SAR-Badging@co.snohomish.wa.us or Call (425) 388-5106